|Imaging Services Menu|
|Varicose Vein Treatment|
Pain management therapy is an out-patient treatment that uses imaged guided injections to treat the specific area causing pain. Injections may also be used to determine the precise source of pain. These procedures are performed by our experienced radiologists.
Your physician may order pain management to help localize the origin of your pain and offer conservative treatment that may prevent the need for surgery.
- Back pain clinical consultation with a full history and physical
- Follow-up clinical visit after certain injections
- Image guided spine injections
- Image guided Joint injections
- Small joints
- Sacro-iliac joint
- Kyphoplasty for spine fracture